YOUR DEER = YOUR SAUSAGE....NO MIXING OF BATCHES!!
IMPORTANT! To ensure the best quality product, take good care of your venison meat by keeping it clean and cold before delivering to our processing facility. We do reserve the right to refuse/discard venison that we feel may have spoiled. Properly taking care of your venison will ensure that you are getting the most out of your processing.
- We follow all FSIS food safety guidelines at our processing facility. For more information on food safety visit https://www.fsis.usda.gov.
All deer must be skinned, gutted, and quartered. We also accept boneless venison. Hunting tag REQUIRED!
We can custom process your deer into steaks, hamburger, chili, stew, or a variety of sausage products.
All of our sausage products are made with our Original Maeker’s Sausage Seasoning or our NEW “German Style" Seasoning, but can be customized to your personal taste with assorted spices and seasonings which include: Jalapeno, Cheese (Cheddar or Pepper Jack), Garlic, Sage, Double Pepper, Green Onions, Mustard Seed, Red Pepper Flakes, and Ground Red Pepper. See our Deer Processing Price List below.
- We offer vacuum packing to ensure a longer lasting and fresher sausage.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Due to limited freezer space, all orders not picked up within 1 week of notification will be charged $5.00 per day storage fee.
WE ARE YOUR DEER HUNTER’S HEADQUARTERS FOR ALL YOUR AT-HOME PROCESSING SUPPLIES!!
Guaranteed Lowest Prices Around....
- Boneless Picnics
- Boston Pork Butt
- Boneless Beef
- Sausage Casings (Stuff 100lbs)
- Sheep Casings (Stuff 50lbs or 100lbs)
- Summer Sausage Casings
- Bulk Spices
- Hi-Temp Diced Cheddar & Pepper Jack Cheese
- Maeker’s Sausage Seasoning Mixes (50lb & 100lb mixes)
- Bacon Cure
- Freezer Paper
- Freezer Tape
- Sausage Twine
- Vacuum Pack Bags
- Chub Bags (for pan sausage)
- Hickory Chips/Saw Dust